Confident. Determined. Compassionate. Those are the words Rachel’s clients use over and over when describing her.
When you meet Rachel in person, what comes through first is her compassion for people in desperate need of her specialized legal help. If you need an attorney who is assertive and in command at all times, she’s the perfect choice. Her clients say it best. They feel that she is on their side, committed to their case, from the moment they meet her. They appreciate her toughness and are comforted by her total dedication to winning their case.
As Rachel herself says, she likes being in the courtroom because it allows her to fulfill her “assertive and competitive side.” The Fox Cities are lucky to have one of the few female attorneys who not only has an unparalleled success rate but who is proud to be a “zealous advocate” for her clients.
Areas Of Practice:
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, MN, 2004 J.D.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1999 B.A., Major: Criminology and Psychology
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Fox Valley – Board of Directors (NAMI)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)