Sam Bomier has spent the vast majority of his over 30 years of experience focusing on Workers’ Compensation and Employment Law claims. Whether working on behalf of injured workers or small business owners, Sam has dedicated his practice to helping others navigate the complex and ever changing landscape of employment and Workers’ Compensation claims.
Sam is a fierce advocate for those fighting for their rights in these practice areas. He is best known for his ability to successfully resolve claims for his clients. He has also assisted small businesses in handling all aspects of Workers’ Compensation and Employment Law claims giving him a unique perspective of all the potential issues that may arise in these types of claims.
Sam’s dedication to his clients is his number one priority. He has represented as many Workers’ Compensation claims as anyone in the area. His sincere empathy for his clients and their concerns make him an outstanding attorney. Though determined and tough, Sam treats every client with good will and works hard to settle their disputes quickly, efficiently and with the best result possible. Call Sam today. (800) 928-COMP
Located in Neenah, Fitzgerald & Bomier can help you with your Workers’ Compensation questions, lost wages, compensation benefits and your rights.
Areas Of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Law
- Social Security Disability
- Administrative Law Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI, 1987 J.D.
- Hobart-William Smith College, Geneva, NY, 1984 B.A., Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys (2012 member and seminar presenter)
- University of Wisconsin Extension, Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Institute – School for Workers Instructor